Metal/Brass Push-In Fittings
- Simply to install & uninstall with no tools.
- Stainless steel tube locking mechanism.
- Thread sealant on taper threads, O-ring face seal on G threads.
- NBR as the standard sealing material,other materials are available upon request.
- Nick plated is standard for bass surface treatment, ensure anti-corrosion and anti-contamination.
- Reuseable-Can be assembled and disassembled repeatedly. (recommend to cut the surface-damaged part of tube)
- Thread: BSPP, BSPT, NPT (Please contact us for other styles)
||NBR (other materials are available upon request)
||32° F to 176°F (higher temperature are possible with special O-rings)
||230 PSI (mainly limited by tube's enduring)
||29.5 Inch Hg
Note: These meant only as a guide to aid in design. Field testing should be performed to find the actual values for your application.
To connect tube (see figure 1)
To disconnect tube (see figure 2)
- Cut tubing squarely–maximum of 15° angle allowable.Use of tube cutter (PTC) is recommended.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tube into fitting until it bottoms.Push twice to verify that tubing is inserted past collet & O-Ring.
- Pull on tubing to verify it is fully inserted.
- Simply press release button, hold against body, and pull tubing out of fitting.
Brass Push In Fittings (Nickel Plated)