|Air Brake Hose Ends
DOT Air Brake Fittings For Rubber Tubing (Hose Ends)
Conformance - Meets D.O.T. FMVSS571.106 standards when used with SAE J1402 Air brake rubber hose.
Use with SAE J1402 rubber hose for connection in air brake systems.
- Construction - Three piece unit: body, nut and sleeve. Extruded(Brass CA360 or CA345) Configuration.
- Vibration resistance - Fair resistance.
- Advantages - Easy to assemble and disassemble (no tube preparation or flaring required.)
- Temperature Range: Fittings will withstand variations from -40°F to +120°F (-40°C to +48°C)
- Working Pressure: Maximum operating pressure of 125 psi.
- Slide nut and sleeve onto hose. Make sure bevel edge of sleeve faces out toward fitting.
- Push and bottom hose into fitting.
- Screw nut until it contacts body hex.
Note: When reassembling fitting, body and nut should be inspected. Only reuse if parts are in proper condition. Sleeves should never be reused.
DOT Air Brake (Hose Ends)