D.O.T Push In FittingsCatalogue Download
Brass D.O.T. Push-In Air Brake Tube FittingsMeets D.O.T. FMVSS 571.106 SAE J1131 Air Brake System Requirements
Advantage Of D.O.T. Push To Connect Fittings
- Fast assembly: No tools required. Simply push tubing in. Saves up to 75% of assembly time compared to standard air compression fittings. No loose parts to handle.
- Fast disconnect: Hold the collet collar with two fingers and pull out tube. No tools required.
- Reusable: Can be connected and disconnected several times.
- Reliable sealing: Using recommended tubing, full sealing is guaranteed.
- Versatility: Buna-N Oring standard. Viton and others available per request. Secure Tube Retention. Pulling on tubing only serves to tighten the connection.
- Pre-Applied Teflon based pipe sealant on all male pipe threads, saving customer additional labor.
- Full Flow Design, provides more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports even in the swivels.