Brass Poly Tube FittingsCatalogue Download
Brass Tube Fittings For Plastic(Poly) Tubing
Interchange With Poly-Flo®, Paker Poly-Tite®, Weatherhead Poly-Line®, Poly-Fit®, Anderson Poly-Connect®, Alkon AP, SMC KF Series
- Recommended for use in pneumatic instrumentation circuits, lubricant and cooling lines.
- Provides excellent resistance to vibration.
- Used with plastic tubing. Not recommended for metal tubing.
- All fittings feature brass body (nickel-plated available) with Knurl/hex Nuts and plastic sleeve.
- No flaring of tubing required. Easy installation, captive sleeve, pre-assembled for installation and can be reassembled.
- Temperature Range: When using compatible plastic tubing do not exceed the tubing temperature range.
- Pressure: -1 bar(vacuum) to 50 bar. When using plastic tubing, make sure the working pressure conform to specification of tubing.
- For polyethylene, polypropylene and vinyl tubing:
- Cut tubing squarely–maximum of 15° angle allowable.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tube to the bottoms and tighten Knurl/hex nut finger-tight – plus one wrench turn.
- For copper, aluminum and nylon tubing:
- Brass sleeves are recommended. Insert tube until it bottoms in the Poly-Tube fittings and tighten one wrench turn past finger-tight.