|DOT Air Brake - Accessories, Transmission Fittings
DOT Air Brake - Transmission Fittings, Accessories
Use with SAE J844 type A nylon tubing in pressure protected air transmission applications.
- Construction - Three piece unit: body, nut and split sleeve. Extruded(Brass CA360 or CA345) Configuration.
- Vibration resistance - Fair resistance.
- Advantages - Easy to assemble and disassemble (no tube preparation or flaring required.)
- Temperature Range: Fittings will withstand variations from -40°F to +220°F (-40°C to +105°C)
- Working Pressure: Maximum operating pressure of 150 psi.
- Cut tubing squarely.
- Insert tubing into fitting until bottomed.
- Tighten nut 1 1/2 turns from finger tight.
DOT Air Brake (Transmission Fitting)