Brass Push-Lock Fittings
Hose Protected By Plastic Cap
- reusable push-on fittings easy to use for various fluids
- Low cost & Easy to maintenance
- No clamps or special tools are required during installation
- Air-brake systems
- Flammable gases
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- Low pressure hydraulic systems accepting extreme pulsations
- Air (inside + outside) up to max. + 70° C
- Oil-enriched compressor air
- Water (inside + outside) up to max. + 82° C
- Coolants,Antifreeze,Lubricant oil,Fluids with a mineral oil base
- Cut the hose cleanly and squarely.
- Lubricate the Push-Lok fitting with light oil like soapy water only.
- Insert fitting into hose and push down to the stop.
- Cut the hose longitudinally along a line at a slight angle from the centre line of the hose. (Be careful not to nick barbs when cutting hose)
- Disengage the fitting from the hose.