Nickel Plated BrassCatalogue Download
Interchange With Camozzi - Rapid Fittings, Norgren - Push-On Tube Fittings, Pneumax - Quick Fittings
- Ideally use in vacuum systems & confined spaces where tight bend radii are required.
- For simple and quick connection of pneumatic circuits even without the use of a spanner.
- Unique barb shape ensures good grip on tube even if just tightened by hand.
- The special shape of the guiding cone avoid that the tube rupture accidentally.
- Corrosion resistant thanks to Nickel plated.
- Tubing locking nuts included.
- Recommend Plastic Tube: PA polyethylene braided PVC rilsan polyurethane, also be used with rigid PA tubes.
- Material: Nickel-Plated Brass.
- Media: Compressed air low pressure fluids as Computer Water Cooling System.
- Thread: BSPP & BSPP as standard, other styles available on request.
- Operating pressure: Vacuum -15 bar (mainly depending on tube's endurance)
- Temperature: -18°C to +70°C. Mainly as per tube performance.
- Place the knurled nut over the tube. See figure 1
- Push the tube over the barbed end of the fitting up to the tube stop. See figure 2
- Screw the knurled nut onto the fitting until finger or wrench tight. (The hexagon on the nut is to aid release) See figure 3
|Quick Fittings - Tube To Pipe||Quick Fittings - Tube To Tube||Quick Fittings - Banjo||Quick Fittings - Compact|
Page <1> <2>