Plastic Push-In Fittings
- Simply to install & uninstall with no tools.
- Stainless steel tube locking mechanism.
- Thread sealant on taper threads, O-ring face seal on G threads.
- NBR as the standard sealing material,other materials are available upon request.
- Nick plated is standard for bass surface treatment, ensure anti-corrosion and anti-contamination.
- Reuseable-Can be assembled and disassembled repeatedly. (recommend to cut the surface-damaged part of tube)
- Thread: BSPP, BSPT, NPT (Please contact us for other styles)
|O-Ring Seal||NBR (other materials are available upon request)|
|Gripping Mechanism||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range||32° F to 140°F|
|Pressure Max||150 PSI|
|Vacuum Duty||29.5 Inch Hg|
|Figure 1||Figure 2|
To connect tube (see figure 1)
- Cut tubing squarely–maximum of 15° angle allowable.Use of tube cutter (PTC) is recommended.
- Check that port or mating part is clean and free of debris.
- Insert tube into fitting until it bottoms.Push twice to verify that tubing is inserted past collet & O-Ring.
- Pull on tubing to verify it is fully inserted.
To disconnect tube (see figure 2)
- Simply press release button, hold against body, and pull tubing out of fitting.